Gesv Motor S.r.l. was founded in 1994 on the strong bases of the old DES MOTOR s.n.c. Established in 1980 it was a small workshop for mechanical processing with craft industry character and over time, it has grown and matured in the precision mechanical sector and was then directed towards the most specialized field of design and construction of automation, special machines, transfer, and robotics. Today Gesv Motor is able to offer CUSTOM MECHANICS also to the most demanding customer, provide mechanical components of several typologies complete with heat or surface treatments, equipment, and special machines complete with assembly and systems.
The company, located in the industrial area of Flero is easily reachable:
Motorway MI-VE exit BS west, ring road west direction Quinzano. It covers a large area of 1200 sqm.